Sunday 17 September 2017

Grania Cookson


Grania Cookson is the grand-daughter of the late Jack Liness of Westmorland Circle.
She contacted the brothers of Westmorland Circle and friends of Jack through this blog, seeking sponsorship as she was running in The Great North Run for The British Heart Foundation.

Please read her message below...






Thank you for all of your help in posting my previous email on your blog. Some of the Catenians were very generous in donating to my justgiving page 
I was wondering if you would be able to post another update for me as I have no other way of contacting them? I finished the run in 2 hrs 26 mins and have successfully raised over £600 for the British Heart Foundation. 

I am, however, running another half marathon next weekend in Nottingham, where i'm training to be a vet, in aid of Myeloma UK. 

I am eternally grateful for your support and know that grandad would be buying you all pints if he was still around! 

Thank you so so much for all of your support! I have attached some photos from the run so if you could share these that would be amazing! 

Kind Regards 

Grania Cookson 

No comments:

Post a Comment